Without incorporation, your privately owned proprietary business will not hold on for too long as you cannot have many shareholders because every time one of your shareholders dies or shows signs of weakness, it affects the business adversely. Thus, it is an important step which cannot be missed.
By incorporating your company, you make it eligible for:
- Unlimited life
- Your company will now be independent of your – or any other founder’s – life. It does not depend on you now.
- Transferability of shares
- It becomes exceedingly easy to transfer the ownership of your company to a family member or sell it easily to anyone
- Ability to raise an investment capital
- It becomes very easy to attract investors to invest in your company because of the easy transferability of shares and limited liability
Incorporating your company in two hours with all the legal formalities done for you sounds like a dream, doesn’t it Singapore Company Incorporation? The truth is, it is entirely possible. If you want to register your company in Singapore, choosing Stamford Advisors is your best bet to a smooth and effective incorporation which will involve minimum risk and discomfort for you.
But why is Singapore so popular? Because its laws are a lot friendlier than other countries and allows new business firms to flourish without any meaningless hassles. Many big firms which operate in other parts of the world are registered in Singapore because of their benevolence and openness to new business founders.
Singapore is a friendly nation and supports the growth and establishment of a business firm by its benevolent schemes and rules regarding the establishment and registration of a company. Stamford Advisors know this fact and have the exact tools to ease the process as much as possible.